- No more mess in your bathroom. Use our supplies & facilities and skip the clean-up.
- No more Breaking Your Back, bending over the tub, and lifting your dog into the tub where he is slipping and sliding around.
- No more torturing your dog with a COLD garden hose in the backyard.
- Regular bathing should be a pleasurable routine that both you and your dog should look forward to.
- To maintain your dog’s health.
- For the positive effects on your relationship with your dog.
- To keep your dog looking and smelling attractive
The Human Animal Bond
Grooming is more than just cosmetic; it is also a health issue. Regular grooming sessions should be a pleasurable routine that both you and your dog look forward to. We will provide you with that wonderful experience.
Dave’s Dirty Dogs Premier Self Service Dog Wash strongly feels the human-animal bond is certainly worth the time and effort it takes to develop. As a result, it is one of the strongest relationships we encounter.
Whether your pet is furry, feathered, or scaly, we know that pets enrich our lives in many ways. For many pet owners, the bond that is formed will last a lifetime.
Think grooming only makes your dog look good? Not so! One of the most important things you can do to maintain your dog’s health is to make sure he or she stays well groomed. Regular grooming will ensure that potential problems like parasites and skin conditions are prevented and dealt with swiftly. Having a healthy coat benefits your dog in so many ways. By maintaining good grooming habits, you are doing far more than just showing off your dog’s beautiful fur. You are also giving your dog the gift of good health.